Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Imagine That Digis by Kris - Guest Designer - spring card

I was excited to be invited to be a guest designer for 3 months at Imagine That Digis by Kris
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/

I am to make 2 cards a month for April, May and June.  One hand colouring an Imagine That digi stamp and the other using an Imagine That precoloured digi stamp.
Here is my first card


Here is my hand coloured digi stamp card for 12 April, using stamp (which I have coloured with Prismacolor pencils and glitter pens), papers and sentiment from Leesa's tulip plus some extra elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the other guest designers and join the challenge at Imagine that.
The theme for April is Spring

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Friends 29 - for a child
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/challenge-29-for-child.html

Crafty Hazelnut's Monthly Pattern Paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

12 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Lovely card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Lau W said...

Superb card, love it !
xx

TRACEY MO said...

What a sweet girl!! lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge

Tracey CT

Jo Rice said...

A lovely card with a cute image, and I love the way you have coloured it. Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge ...Jo. X

Kristine said...

So pretty Granmargaret! Love digital elements and papers you used with her - and I gotta say, LOVE the pink hair :) I've been seeing more non-traditional colored hair in blogland lately and I really LIKE it! Thanks so much for being our lovely Guest this quarter! I'm excited to see what else you create. Hugs, kris

Donna said...

Beautifully colored GranMargaret! I love the flowers. And what a great design. So glad we are guest designing together.

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful card...such a sweet image that you have brought to life here! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
Take care,
Beth

Janis Lewis said...

Love this image. Great job! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

Anonymous said...

Stunning love your layout xx Hun x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Such a lovely card and cute image, love your design!!
Hugs Donna xx

Cards by Beckie said...

This is such a pretty card with a lovely image. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card love the design and colours too and thanks for entering this for our current challenge do hope to see you again.{aNNie Crafty Friends Challenge DT Member}