Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 7 February 2016

Christmas card club - Texture

Rachel picked the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight - Texture


Embossed white card with Cuttlebug snowflakes.  Added washi tape.  Printed precoloured digi from Gecko Galz Christmas time collage sheet and layered onto card.  Stamped Happy Christmas, cut out, sponged edges and layered on top.

If you would like to see the cards by the others in the Christmas card club their blogs are listed down the left side.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge 267 - vintage or anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/chnc-challenge-267-vintage-or-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination  71 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/AG-NO-71.html

Simply Papercrafts 22 - anything goes
http://www.simplypapercraftsforalloccassions.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-22.html


16 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful embossing and a lovely vintage image.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Very nice card Margaret, love the embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Granmargaret... Love that EF gorgeous
Hugs Sylvie xx
Enjoy your day.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, a very pretty card and the snoflake background is lovely, Kate x

MaryH said...

This Snowflake EF adds loads of texture to your pretty card, as did the tree design in the washi border. Cute vintage image, all combined to make a lovely card for this Texture challenge. TFS

Sandy said...

Great texture with a sweet image.
Sandy xx

dutchess said...

Lovely embossed background Margaret....and a lovely vintage image....just perfect for the challenge xxx

rachel said...

brilliant embossing Margaret - lovely texture! Big hugs Rachel x

Mrs A. said...

That embossing folder is perfect for the theme of texture. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Super embossing. Zx

scrappymo! said...

That is a lovely vintage looking image. Looks very pretty on that great embossing folder. Think I have the same one...need to dust it off and give it a go!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card, love the embosed background!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Michelle said...

A really cute christmas card.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Good luck, Michelle (DT)

Rita said...

Beautiful texture Margaret. Makes such a lovely card. Hugs Rita xxxxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely vintage image and great embossing. Christine

Jennifer Scull said...

I absolutely ADORE that cute image you have used! just as precious as can be! looks perfect on your embossed bg! :)

thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :) nice to see a friendly face in the links!!!