Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 21 February 2016

Christmas card club - Icicles

Kate picked the theme this fortnight for the Christmas card club - Icicles

I have used pattern paper, reindeer, icicles and snowflake overlay from Digital Scrapbooking Studio "Winters Frost" bundle.
Sentiment from Create with TLC

If you would like to see the other cards by the Christmas card club their names are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would like to add the card to the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. 351 - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/challenge-351-18th-of-february-christmas.html

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge 269 - cute or anything goes as long as it is Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/chnc-challenge-269-cute-or-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 73 - anything goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/AG-NO-73.html

Sweet Stampin' Christmas - snowflakes


20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Great card and ideal for the challenge. Christine

Fikreta said...

very nice card
have a nice day!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki ❤

Rita said...

This is such a stunning card Margaret. Love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card for the theme this time Margaret.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely a great design love and hugs Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh how beautiful Margaret, I love the topper with it's cool colours, just perfect for the challenge, Kate x

MaryH said...

Pretty icy blues with the deer lying in the snow, and I like the way you've dripped the 'icicles' at the top border too. TFS

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Love the colours and the image... Stunning card
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandy said...

Pretty card - icicles and Christmas always seem to go together!
sandy xx

rachel said...

this is a real beauty Margaret - love it to pieces! hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

This is so perfect for the icicles theme. I can feel the cold from your card. Perfect. Hugs Mrs A.

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Lovely card, great choise of coloures!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Gail said...

Oh so pretty! I love the snowflakes and the color blue is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Gail

Adrijana Knez said...

Another lovely card.
Have a nice day, Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Brenda said...

Great digital creation! Love all the blue. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh this one is pretty, too! I like that bg for the white deer.

thank you so much for joining our challenge once again over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

Carol said...

A beautiful card Margaret and so icy looking. Carol x

Marilyn said...

So pretty... I like the blue shades.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I do hope you'll be back again.
Marilyn